понеделник, декември 19, 2005

Весели Празници!!!

(Veceli Praznitsi or happy holidays)

So I had a little party on Friday night and got out the old camera to document the merrymaking:



The director of my school is the one waving his hands in the air like he just doesn't care.

Here are two American volunteers from the neighboring town of Rakitovo, Brandy and Apryl, who also attended the festivities.



Velingrad was buried in snow again over the weekend, and I trekked around town with my camera yesterday in order to document for you guys how crazy deep the snow gets here:



So I'm leaving for London Wednesday morning and I'm still debating whether I should bring my laptop (I probably won't) - so it will doubtful whether there will be any new updates until after the holidays. I hope everyone has a joyous holiday season, and I'll see you in 2006.

1 коментар:

Lyrpa каза...

Hey Jonathan,
Nice pictures. Thanks for posting - and for stopping by and visiting my humble blog. Hope you have a very merry vacation.