четвъртък, декември 08, 2005

Let's Forget How to Dance


So this is another attempt at keeping a regular blog of my adventures in far eastern Europe. I still don't have internet access in my apartment but am able to connect my laptop at school. Occasionally, however, the internet is prohibitively slow, so bear with me! I'm dealing with technology that is 5-10 years behind what we have in America!!!

I'm going to send my blog address around and am expecting mainly family and friends (if anyone) to visit. Feel free to use the comments and let me know how you're doing, whether you think my writing sucks or I'm an idiot, or to generally abuse me. I like it. It keeps my ego in check.

This picture was from a couple of weeks ago when Velingrad was indundated with сняг (Bulgarian for snow) which has since all melted off. It has been unseasonably warm this week (temperatures in the 50's?)

Няма коментари: