четвъртък, март 02, 2006

Broken Chimneys Leak Smoke

There was a seminar at school which I ostensibly helped organize although the idea was someone else's and all i did was try to feed the kids information about the European Union and promise them vast rewards of wisdom and a chest of Spanish doubloons. I can't comment too honestly on the proceedings, because one doesn't know who reads these things. Let the photos do the talking:



Lets see, what else has been going on? Oh, do you want to see my breakfast almost every morning?




Banitsa and cafe. It's not that healthy, I know but boy is it tasty. At some point I will attempt to make a spinach banitsa - snacktastic!


And here's the lovely and talented 9-A class with whom I am doing an English newspaper (which needs to be finished this weekend, microsoft word don't fail me now!)

Няма коментари: