сряда, юни 21, 2006

If Blogs Were Horses, Self-Obsessed Idiots Would Ride



Hello again from the land in which I live. Because I am not telling anyone anymore about this blog, and nobody links to it, and even I have only the slightest concern for it, I guess that means that I can write what I want here without worrying that someone's knickers are going to be twisted. And since I believe in freedom and democracy, the new purpose of this blog is going to be to fight for freedom and democracy.

By writing about freedom and democracy, and how cool they are, the only knickers that might get twisted belong to evil dictators, and maybe some Democrats. That's right, Democrats. You heard me.

In reference to my post of a couple of days ago (you know, the nonsensical one about DC and nature and stuff),one of the ways that we can all promote freedom and democracy is by giving money to homeless people for beer money only if they promise to vote Republican.

Няма коментари: